Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default How much oil for 2-stroke blower?

On Jun 1, 6:56*pm, " wrote:
I have a 'Weed Eater', GBI 30V blower.

The instruction on the machine says to use 8oz of oil to 1 galllon of
gas. ( which sounds like a LOT of oil to me ) so I downloaded a .pdf
Users Manual, in order to double check that.

Unfortunately the manual did not contain that information.

Can you tell me, please if that ' 8oz ' figure is correct?

TIA

Lewis

*****

Was it made and labeled in china, 32-1 is all you could ever need but
it may be designed and only run well for maybe 50-1, contact the
Company. I bet it wont start with 16-1 or it will be a plug clogger-
bug fogger instead. With tighter Epa rules 32-1 is not common anymore,
my Lawnboy is 32-1 [ made in 83] my Sthil and Echo 50-1. maybe you
missread it?