Posted to rec.woodworking
cm[_2_] cm[_2_] is offline

Default Never Thought I'd See It

Lew,

Good for you kicking the habit. I quit when I was 13.
32 years ago!

cm

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
Never thought I'd see it, bans on smoking.

When I came to California 20 years ago, trying to find a restaurant with a
no smoking section was a real challenge.

Today, smoking inside buildings is not permitted, cities like Camarillo
have totally banned smoking, smoking on the beaches is banned and now
there is discussion to ban smoking on golf courses.

Understand NYC has also banned smoking so both coasts are progressing
toward the heartland.

The recent addition of another $0.60+/pack federal tax doesn't hurt
either.

Yes, I'm a nicotine addict.

I quit smoking in 1978, but once an addict, always an addict.

Lew