Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Oh FFS

Lino expert wrote:
On 1 June, 22:00, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Lino expert wrote:
On 1 June, 21:00, "Mungo \"Two Sheds\" Toadfoot"
wrote:
Those tools that give a perfect smooth line of sealant - WTF are
they called and do Screwfix sell them? No, I haven't started yet, I
just can't bloody find one! :-)

That'll be a sealant smoother then and yes they do - link probably
too long to work so might need copying and pasting
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/99849/...Sealant-Guns-A...

Nope! Thats not a fugenboy. Go sit in the corner :-)

Shan't p
I put it to you that it's what the OP was after. So there.

M'lud, the OP asked for "Those tools that give a perfect smooth line of
sealant". I put it to the jury, that they suggestion made by our usually
learned colleague is pants. Those Unibond rigid plastic things are
hopeless.

The OP was clearly after a Fuegenboy. My case rests.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk