Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim & lil Jim & lil is offline

Default Sort of OT ...swimming pool clock? Thank you

"Jim & lil" wrote in message
el...
Hello,
I have a Hydropool which is a swimming pool that shoots a water jet
down the center and you can swim against the current. I swim with a face
mask and snorkel as I find it too hard to turn my head for a breath of air
(broken neck a year ago) so am looking for a clock that will work under
water. I want to be able to suction cup it to the floor of the pool so I
can time my swims... I have googled this to death but can't find
anything...anybody ever seen or heard of this?...Thanks... Jim

A Big thanks to all that replied with constructive help... I managed to
find one in S Korea on Ebay that can be held underwater and has suction cups
to hold it down...it's not much money so am gonna take my chances.. To those
that sugested a dive watch, I have tried that and when I look at it, it
breaks my rythm and find myself pushed to the back of the pool...and those
that suggested lighting, my workout was to involve 10 minutes of straight
crawl, then ten minutes breast stroke, five minutes of side stroke etc and
would break it up daily so a light wouldn't work...

Again thanks for all the reponses... Jim