Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default Never Thought I'd See It

"PHT" wrote in message
I also seldom eat out anymore. Smoker's do longer have any rights in this
country. It's getting so that many rights are disappearing that people

once
had.

Sure, you've got plenty of rights. Smoke all you want, burn your lungs out,
it's none of my business. Just don't do it where it bothers me when I'm
going about my business.

I admit it, I used to smoke. I quit some thirty years ago. Now, the odour of
cigarettes and the smell of nicotine comes close to making me physically
sick. I'm not being hypocritical, it's none of my business what you smoke,
what you eat or what you do in your life as long as it doesn't have an
effect on my life. But when it does, how do you think it should be handled?
My going out and eating in a restaurant doesn't affect you at all. You going
out and eating in the same restaurant and smoking does affect me. What's
your solution?