Ron S.

Default miter saw -- delta / dewalt to replace ridgid

When I bought the Dewalt 705S they were giving away a nice solid 3/8 drill
with it (worth $50-60) Since my 25+ year old B&D was about worn out, I got
the Dewalt. It is a great saw. No complaints at all.
"eric" wrote in message
I am looking to replace my Ridgid 12" miter saw with the delta 36-312

model,
I was considering the dewalt 705S but since both the delta and the dewalt
are the same price ~$299 and delta is now offering a $50 rebate I am

leaning
towards delta, anybody seen / used the delta / dewalt models and care to
comment on either ?