Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default About to become a *true* DIYer ...

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
.. .
Al wrote:

Typical tasks that I might undertake: Chopping up scrap metal,

Metal cutting disk.

cutting up trees (and parts thereof),

Don't even think about it.

filing things that are too big down to things that are less big

Grinding disk, but an angle grinder will generally file something that
is too big into something that is either (a) too small or (b) dust.

making souffles (OK, not the ideal tool),

Difficult to get the whisks.

and just generally removing things that are in the way.

The way you're setting about it, eyes, fingers and possibly hands.

There are companies that make disks for gouging wood, I'd keep well away
from them, since they also look good for gouging flesh.

Metal cutting/grinding disks also good for grinding flesh. I know first hand
(

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)