Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default About to become a *true* DIYer ...

On Mon, 01 Jun 09 11:07:38 GMT, dmc wrote:

In article ,
Andy Dingley wrote:

My two "good" grinders are pretty good (Metabo & Makita, both around
80 quid). You don't need to pay that much. A Blue Bosch iis probably
the best current compromise for quality / price. Blue Bosch are
distinctly longer-lived than Green Bosch in a dusty environment, as
they epoxy-pot the motor windings better.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/79841/...lade-Case-240V

Bosch blue with a diamond disc. Just got an email from Screwfix about it.

Seems to have a picture of a small spotlight for some reason - I assume they
will fix that though

It's to show that anything can be done with an AG.
--
Peter.
It's not rocket science, you know.