Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default New Moen Shower

"SteveB" wrote in message
We installed a new Moen shower head. New install on rebuilt plumbing.
The water was not coming out very hot. The man who installed it came back
and took it apart and made some adjustments. Now it is too hot to shower.
The HW heater puts out water at 123 to the tub in the same room. The
shower in an adjacent bathroom is fine.

How does one adjust the hot water mix on them? We're calling the
supplier in the morning, but thought I'd ask here first.

Steve

Can't you adjust the temperature using the bathtub faucet, whether it be
single handle or double? And what model is the shower head?

The first phone call you should make tomorrow should be to Moen and nobody
else. They are extraordinarily helpful.