Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug Brown Doug Brown is offline

Default How to dry flooded laminate floor?

"james" wrote in message ...
Our office with laminate flooring was slightly flooded by an out of order
sprinkler outside the building.

We have mopped off the water on the floor. However, there is still water
underneath the floor. Stepping on certain areas would squeeze out some
water.

Do we have to tear out the whole floor to remove those water, or would the
water drain down through the foundation? Is there any company specializing
in this type of work?

The building is a 1-story commercial building.

Here are some photos showing the water on the floor:
http://photographs.smugmug.com/galle...46490040_VYoRq

What does your insurer say and what does the manufacturer say?