Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default OT - A intriguing "open lette"r on health care ...

"cm" wrote in
news
I have witnessed our own insurance company dictating the course of
treatment for my wife's breast cancer over the last three years. We
have had to fight to get the proper drugs and treatment over the cost
saving path the insurance company would prefer. We have also been
subject to huge co-payments on drugs. Three years ago we had a
co-payment of $65 per pill for Anzemet!

I have to comiserate with you for the reasons for the drug Anzemet. I just
priced it for my insurance plan through US Healthcare (Medco administered).
Anzemet would cost me $100 for a 90 day supply. I am not familiar with the
drug (lucky me), so I don't know more.

I guess I am lucky to have a good coverage plan ...

--
Best regards
Han