Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - A intriguing "open lette"r on health care ...

"dpb" wrote:

Thus I don't think competition is particularly effective in holding
down health care costs because I don't believe it's the driving
force in most decisions.

As long as private enterprise is involved in health care and are
allowed to limit the "gene pool" as a means of controlling their risk,
the problem will not be solved.

Some how, 100% of the population, no exceptions, must be covered, then
move forward to address and control the cost issues.

Limiting the "gene pool" is not a workable solution.

Lew