Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Sort of OT ...swimming pool clock?

"Jim & lil" wrote in message
el...
Hello,
I have a Hydropool which is a swimming pool that shoots a water jet
down the center and you can swim against the current. I swim with a face
mask and snorkel as I find it too hard to turn my head for a breath of air
(broken neck a year ago) so am looking for a clock that will work under
water. I want to be able to suction cup it to the floor of the pool so I
can time my swims... I have googled this to death but can't find
anything...anybody ever seen or heard of this?...Thanks... Jim

Just get one of the big battery powered clocks , put it in a plastic bag
with some weights and sink it. Maybe a string on it so you can pull it back
up.