Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tim Wescott Tim Wescott is offline

Default Progress on the Roadster

On Fri, 29 May 2009 20:21:33 -0700, JR North wrote:

I know all youse guys have been breathlessly waiting....
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/acc2.html Almost to paint stage.

That's one big job. How you your resist not customizing it as you put it
back together?

One point of curiosity -- did you investigate just getting another one
that wasn't quite so thoroughly mushed? I could see good reasons for
doing what you did, not excluding a personal attachment to that car, but
I kept wondering whether the car that donated those rear panels wasn't in
better shape than the one you were working on...

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com