Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default HOA demands Marine remove bumper-stickers

wrote in message

I'm the mom of a Marine, but I don't care for military families believing
rules don't apply to them....this guy has eight stickers on his car, which
makes it ok for everyone else to plaster sh-- all over their cars if the
HOA doesn't enforce. If the HOA receives a complaint from another owner,
they are then between a rock and a hard place. I don't often defend, but
I know plenty of jerks who do nothing but complain and leave ALL of the
work to condo boards.

But this guy has sticker, not advertisements. Did you watch the video clip?
Others have bumper sticker supporting other causes and political candidates.
They have to go to if they are going to apply the rules to everyone. Same
with the dealer's nameplate if it is on the car. In this case, the HOA is
out of line.