Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] wcbcal21@hotmail.com is offline

Default ER43M61 Sony Rear Projection TV Problems

If anyone had the same problem we have, please enlighten us on just
about everything you had to do to recoup the tv's functionality. This
t.v. has convergence problem about a year after we moved the unit to
the other side of the fireplace. The picture has a double or a shadow
and a separation of blue and yellow color while any words displayed
are arced down to the middle if on top of screen and up to the middle
if on bottom of the screen. The other problem we have is replacing
the screen since my mom accidentally let go of the Wii control playing
bowling. I guess my questions are the possibility of fixing the
convergence and the screen and how much would both costs.