Posted to sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Bob Larter Bob Larter is offline

Default Looking to block / jam VHF frequencies.

Ajax wrote:
Cross-posted to sci.electronics.repair / misc, as I didn't know which
one would be most appropriate.

Anyone know of a RF noise generator / jammer, that could operate in VHF
frequencies? Preferably in UK / Europe. Ideally a radius of 20-30 metres
. Even a circuit for a home-build may do, although I am lazy

You know that that sort of thing is illegal just about everywhere, right?