Posted to misc.consumers.house
a War Veteran a War Veteran is offline

Default Credit Card problem

I'm just about to drop this "National Grange" M.C. card. The criminals
have not only charged me $39 for a late fee but a "finance Charge of
$7.66.
I believe I mailed it in time. But I have heard they love to ding you
even if they get it on the "day" of payment due. Which how can you argue
with? Anyway, I'm about to call them and ask some questions.
My question with the group is . Can I persuade them to drop these
charges? I heard even "Washington" is getting after them for these
common problems.
I certainly will bring this up at the local grange. I am seriously
considering dropping this card. They killed the goose that laid the
"Golden Egg" as we say in the country.
Any ideas on how to deal with these greedy folks. They do not e-mail.
TIA, another irate consumer.
g.
--
It's amazing what you can do. If...