Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Colour code for 3-wire room stat?

On Thu, 28 May 2009 20:57:41 UTC, John Rumm
wrote:

Yes - but with RYB, blue wasn't an old colour for neutral - unlike black
is now. Do try and keep up. ;-)

I do try, my failing was to assume your argument was logical - I thought
we were talking about brown, not blue ;-)

My wife said that brown was obviously earth, because brown is the colour
of earth.

Then she remembered she was using the wrong aide-memoire - brown is
line, because that's the crispy colour you turn if you get it wrong.

Personally, I prefer brown as the colour your trousers should be in case
you get it wrong...

http://www.diybanter.com