Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Will of the People 1 win, 1 loss

On Wed, 27 May 2009 07:23:44 -0400, the infamous "Buerste"
scrawled the following:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Tue, 26 May 2009 14:29:58 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

Gunner Asch fired this volley in
m:

No..she simply replaced a leaving Liberal..so there is no net loss.

A gain would have been nice..but..no loss.

Yeah, but she's SO friggin' radical... Anti-everything-personal-
freedoms, and a militant latina feminist. Danger, Will Robinson!

LLoyd

Its not actually going to be a problem. When the word gets out amongst
the voters...they will raise enough of a ruckus that she wont get into
SCOTUS.

After a few of these nominational disasters...Obama is going to have to
pick a Liberal Lite for that spot. Or even a Centrist.

We'll record your prediction, so we can throw in it your face later, when
it makes you look ridiculous, once again. g Almost all of the serious
government watchers on both sides say her nomination will go through.

Ed Huntress

How can she NOT be confirmed? The Democrats can do anything they want. I
personally don't have a problem with her and what I've read, she might bring
something to the table.

Like 49 million of her closest kin?

Are you signed up at WSJ? Check out the article on her from yesterday
or the day before. One scary activist, she is.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124347199490860831.html

P.S: I saw these and thought of you, Tawmy boy.
http://www.wellie-boots.com/hunter-o...gton-boots.htm

-
Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.)