Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default GFCI toggle switches?

In article ,
"Stormin Mormon" wrote:

I've been toying with the idea of having the girlie measure
rooms,
windows, etc. as I sit at my computer and draw everything in
AutoCAD.
Any feedback on whether that is a similarly bad idea?

My g.f. and I sketched out the floorplan of our new house together, and
if I had another occasion to do it, I'd just sketch it out myself and
measure and add dimensions afterwards. Then transfer to CAD if you want.

The problem wasn't so much male/female as it was that my idea of an
appropriate coordinate system and hers were different. That could happen
with any two people.