Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default OT - Amusing: What's This?

Steve Barker wrote in
:

Red Green wrote:
First two don't tell much at all. 3rd one gives a bigger picture.

http://tinypic.com/r/j7rokw/5
http://tinypic.com/r/wvamv8/5
http://tinypic.com/r/27zi1z4/5

Scroll down for the story when you're done guessing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
Word is it's a mattress that got run over. Managed to get hung up
underneath. Under that mound of wire in the 3rd is the driveshaft.
Who knows what really happened. Interesting pics though.

Well it started out as being a blonde driver thing when i received the
story last week in email. I seriously doubt it was a blonde.
(probably

That's why I stripped all the text out of the email I got. 99% chance it
was BS. But like I said, the pics of the mess are amusing.

a man) and that she drove it till it ran out of gas because the
mattress wire and springs had punctured the fuel tank. Either way,
it's obviously not a staged or manipulated photo. Some dumass driver
actually did this to their car. Should have their license pulled.