Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ian Jackson[_2_] Ian Jackson[_2_] is offline

Default Stitching scanned sections of large format diagrams

In message , N_Cook
writes
Ian Jackson wrote in message

For what it's worth. I use Autostich for my photographs. It's really
very good. It's freeware, but expires after about 9 months (seems to
vary a lot), and has to be re-downloaded and re-installed. However, I
haven't really tried it for diagrams.
http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~mbrown/autostitch/autostitch.html
--
Ian

Isn't it much easier setting your system clock back a year before opening
the app and then resetting the clock, after opening it (lest you forget to
reset it)

In one word, "No".
There's absolutely no problem having to 'renew' Autostitch once in a
blue moon. Once done, it's good for another 6 to 12 months (maybe more).

I said that I hadn't used it for diagrams. I now recall that I did try
it once. It did work reasonably well for a first attempt, but didn't
persist with it.
--
Ian