Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Roger is offline

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

The message
from "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk contains these words:

Those who know think differently.

That excludes Dribble then. He has demonstrated time and time again that
he doesn't think.

So, post your sources and let's look at the figures. BTW my degree included
oceanic sciences and I was looking at tidal models 40 years ago, although
then model really meant a model - a scale model of the area under study
(with vertical scale exaggerated) which we moved water in and out of, by
dipping a weight into it.

Dribble used to claim he had a degree. Curiously he would never admit
which discipline. Do degree certificates bought over the Internet
neglect to mention such a vital fact?

--
Roger Chapman