Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Leigh D4 dovetail jig driving me nuts

Morris Dovey wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

Any help would be appreciated. As a pre-emptive, the answer, "just
chop
them by hand" is not an answer I'm seeking -- I'm really trying to
figure out why this machine is not working as advertised.

Is there any possibility of movement between stock/fingers?

Morris,

I don't think so, I've got things clamped down pretty tight. I'll look at
that a little closer, it may be that router torque is causing something I
can't see, will have to look more carefully.