Posted to alt.home.repair
Mike Paulsen Mike Paulsen is offline

Default Filling in pavers

Jordan wrote:
I built a landing for my front door. It is wall block and caps and in
the center of the caps I filled in with pavers. The joints are nice
and snug and I filled in the pavers with the screened sand that I used
under the pavers.

My problem is that even after a few weeks and sweeping the landing
many times the sand still kind of blows out or the rain will splash
some out and it gets tracked into the house. Is the screened sand
that I used between the pavers and the crushed base what I should be
using to fill in the space between the pavers or is there something
else that stays in the cracks?

polymeric sand