Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default Tag teamin' kittens

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Nah, not with two females to start, ten more at the first litters, and
running exponentially from there. I give her 4 years, including the
natural fallout figures. Just Say SPAY!

The lady who used to live next door to me had 13 cats. She took only 6
when she moved. Some are still peeing on my shrubbery, marking their
territory. I _used_ to like cats, even though I'm slightly allergic to
'em. sigh

Larry,

I agree with you to the point that in suburbia one ought to limit the cat
population to two per household and spaying is a great idea. But Gunner and
Karl live in rural environments and as such are not really the problem you
perceive in your neck of the woods. Farm cats are there to control the
unwanted rodents and are likely to earn there keep. The cat ladies are a
problem that has nothing to do with farm cats. On the farm the cat
populations tend to self regulate.

--
Roger Shoaf