Posted to alt.home.repair
Wilfred Xavier Pickles Wilfred Xavier Pickles is offline

Default A Modern Faucet Experience

On Sun, 24 May 2009 15:38:25 -0400, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"Nate Nagel" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Wilfred Xavier Pickles" wrote in message

I know this will probably sound crazy, but do you think this might be
helpful?

http://www.moen.com/buymoen/W2B/index.jsp
Didn't know it existed. It turned up a few possibilities.

???????????

It would be rare indeed to find ANY consumer oriented business that did
not have a "Where to buy" or "Find a store" link on its web site.

Meguiar's doesn't, or at least I couldn't find it... (sticks in my head
because I needed a new backing plate for my buffer, but didn't want to
wait to mail order)

nate

Maybe they sell to wholesalers, not directly to retail stores, and don't
have a handle on where their products actually end up.

For all I knew, that might've been the situation with Moen.

In any case, where the vendor chooses to steer ya is often to the
hi-margin outlets and not to where you can find the best price.

Will