Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default Moen faucet problem

Hmmm...

d'ya think that would extend to scratches?

the chrome on my bathroom faucet looks like hell, and I just realized
that it is a Moen. There is some pitting right around the handle but it
doesn't show with the handle installed.

I was going to change it out but SWMBO and I can't agree on a style...

nate

Bill Hall wrote:
Unless their policy has changed in the last couple of years, you don't
need the receipt. When I moved into my last house, I had two bathroom
faucets that the finish was coming off. Called them, they sent two
replacements. Didn't even request the old ones be sent back. That....
is a good company and stands behind their product!!

Good Luck

Bill in Plano

"Han" wrote in message
Thanks all fro replying. I will call Moen tomorrow, especially if I can
find the receipt.

--
Best regards
Han