Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Fitzpatrick Chris Fitzpatrick is offline

Default round drop leaf side table three leg

Over a year a go (or more) I saw an article in one of the popular
woodworking magazines. It was for a rounsd side table with 3 leafs that
drop.So I guess you could call it a triangurlar table. Also it had 3
unusually shaped legs. They were shaped so that the tenons on the aprons
were staight foreward. Does anyone remember which magazine it was in? I've
tried searching around , but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Thx,
Chris