Larry Jaques

Default Continuing saga of WOODCRAFT/JORGENSEN

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:20:27 GMT, Unisaw A100
brought forth from the murky depths:

Larry Jaques wrote:
Crikey, Keets! You just undisputedly qualified yourself for
more gov't scrutiny and are now firmly emplanted on the HSA
and any other terrorist groupies lists, fer sher. You could
now, with the blessing of the gov't, be held without bail and
without charges for unlimited time. Ain't the Shrub's New
Democracy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat?

Now wait a minute there Larry. They can't touch me. I'm
the guy that's supposed to be watching you.

Tell me it ain't so, Agent ooU.

UA100, Good 'Murican and Gub'ment spy...

Oh, that's right. I forgot that it was -they- (our CIA) who
created Khadafy (Syria), Hussein (Iraq), the Shah (Iran),
and most of the other terrorists who are around today.

The movie SkullsII was on yesterday. It told of the secret
societies within the upper tier of educational institutions
and I'll bet it was based heavily on the truth.

Who IS pulling all those global strings, anyway? You's a
gummint man. Fess up.

--
Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
---- --Unknown