Posted to alt.home.repair
Daniel Prince Daniel Prince is offline

Default Best material for practice net frame?

Prof Wonmug wrote:

Wood is no heavier than any of the other materials and a lot lighter
than some and it's at least as strong. It would be much easier to work
with than metal and at least as easy as plastic.

The only disadvantages that I can see are maintenance and splinters.

How does the price compare? All the 99.99 cent stores around here
sell foam "noodles" that are about four feet long. They are
cylindrical with a hollow center. If you put them around PVC pipe
they would protect it from UV and golf ball impacts.
--
I don't understand why they make gourmet cat foods. I have
known many cats in my life and none of them were gourmets.