Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

On Sun, 24 May 2009 15:41:32 +0100, "nightjar".me.uk wrote:

For my money, that ought to be investing in algal oil, which uses
human and animal waste to replicate how nature created oil, without the
multi-million year wait, without the need to take up any fertile land,
with lots of CO2 being consumed from the atmosphere and with fertiliser
as a by-product.

Pulling that C02 from the atmosphere is carbon neutral though as it will
be realeased again when the fuel is burnt. We need to try and balance the
global carbon cycle. The planet will survive and sort itself out over
time, possible rather a lot of time but wether we as a species and lots of
other species are part of that is another matter.

--
Cheers
Dave.