Posted to alt.home.repair
Questor Questor is offline

Default Money down the drain - ordered whole house water regulator.

Thanks everyone for your input. I am more concerened with the waste from
the excessive pressure making the garden hose almost uncontrolable and the
waste of water with sink and shower use (even shower restrictor doesn't seem
to help). I know with self disapline controling the the flow by adjusting
the spickets is possible but I think its easier just to trottle it down with
the regulator as not to try and have family and guests concerned. I was
hoping to hear from someone who had a similar concern with their water
pressure and took this route. I'm sure they are out there as the reglators
are on the market.