Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default some of my kid's work

"Glen" wrote in message
m...
I thought I would share a few of the projects my kids did this semester.
The kid with the scroll saw work is a first year student, the rest are
second year. One picture I will need to explain. It is a "piston
motor." When the crank is turned the piston moves up and down through
the cylinder head. I like the idea for this project because it call for
some neat design work. The kids have to work out the dimensions from a
photo of a similar engine.

I know most people think HS kids are all jerks, but I have some pretty
neat kids.

Students and teacher should be proud. Nice work.