Posted to alt.home.repair

Default World Oil Production to Peak in 2013

They have said essentially the same thing every year for the
last several decades. Remember the early seventies, when we
got to see Jimmuh Cottuh wearing sweatter in the white
house, and sitting next to a fireplace?

The USA has plenty of oil reserves in Alaska, and off the
coasts. Problem is, we'll have to shoot the
environmentalists to extinction before we can resume
drilling.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"peakoil" wrote in message
Does anybody know, that according to some Oil Geologists
(e.g. Colin
Campbell) in 2013 the world oil output is going to peak ?
Are you