Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default "shallow" utility sink?

"Kyle" wrote in message
In the house Wife and I just bought, the previous owners configured
the laundry/heater room in such a strange way that the hookups for a
sink/utility tub are behind the door to the room. What this means is
there's only about 18" front to back depth in which to put a utility
sink/tub.

Anyone know of such a thing? A search of the usual home supply
suspects (big box stores, Northeast Plumbing Supply, etc.) turns up
nothing.

Or am I out of luck? 'Cause I really hate having to rinse out paint
brushes and the like in the kitchen sink or the downstairs bathroom...

How about moving the pipes to a better location?