Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Cordless Multi-function tool

I bet that was kind of obvious, when you went to restart the
car the next day? I wonder how much used cadillac (note
spelling) converters go for? Less than new ones, I'd guess.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
.com...

I was going to say, damn HF for giving thieves another great
tool.

I had the catalytic (note spelling) converter on my Toyota
van neatly
sawed out a couple years ago, probably using a portable
sawzall. They
did such a neat job it looked like the pipe had been cut on
a bandsaw
with a miter gauge.