Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default The Case for Working With Your Hands

"John" wrote in message
A bit. We're in between seasons. I don't fish for flabby hatchery trout,

and
I haven't gotten up to PA yet. And the sal****er fishing is between
winter flounder and summer flounder.

--
Ed Huntress

Ed,
http://www.fishinnj.com/fishingreport.html

Just so you don't miss out on some good fishing.

That's tempting, but I don't fish on head boats these days. I used to fish
on the original Jamaica years ago, but my interests now are mostly surf and
jetty fishing. The blues have been in early; maybe they're on the beaches
now, but it would be very early if they are.

If it weren't for the three hour ride each way Id be out there fishing
every day
Where abouts do you fish in PA ?

John

My favorite area in PA is north-central: Young Woman's Creek, Pine Creek,
and the smaller brook trout creeks, like Cedar Run. Every few years I go to
the area closer to my old home, which was in Columbia County: Fishing Creek
and its little tributaries.

--
Ed Huntress