Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HF Cordless Multi-function tool

On 5/23/2009 12:33 PM ransley spake thus:

On May 23, 2:27 pm, "HeyBub" wrote:

New product. Uses Lithium batteries, Sixty bucks.

Can be used for slashing tires in parking lot, carving Halloween pumpkins,
removing deer antlers in the field, cutting loose the **!@* fishing line
from propeller.

Here they are used to relieve you of your catylitic converters.

I was going to say, damn HF for giving thieves another great tool.

I had the catalytic (note spelling) converter on my Toyota van neatly
sawed out a couple years ago, probably using a portable sawzall. They
did such a neat job it looked like the pipe had been cut on a bandsaw
with a miter gauge.