Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Stuart Wheaton Stuart Wheaton is offline

Default Mancow Waterboarded

Buerste wrote:
"Hawke" wrote in message
news
Right wing talk radio host out of Chicago known as "mancow" agreed to be
waterboarded. He was like all the rest of the right wingers in his view
that
waterboarding was nothing to get worked up over and didn't amount to
torture. So how long do you think he was able to stand up to this not very
bothersome treatment? Little more than six seconds and 12 ounces of water
and he'd had enough. After the treatment he said that he hated to admit it
but it was indeed torture. He said it was really drowning. So there you
have
it. Another winger tries waterboarding himself and quickly changes his
tune
and joins the rest of the world in calling it torture. All of this was
recorded and I saw it myself so I know it's true. The question now is when
does Sean Hannity try it? He did say on his show that he wasn't afraid to
be
waterboarded and Keith Olbermann has said he'll give a thousand dollars to
charity for every second that Hannity is waterboarded. Any bets that
Hannity
won't weasel out of it?

Hawke

It's shameful that we waterboarded those three terrorists!

It certainly is, it showed that America had fallen to the same depths as
our worst enemies.

We should buy
them a condo in Miami, give them monthly checks and white women!

Why couldn't we have just kept interrogating them with the FBI as we had
been doing, which the FBI says was yielding results? Perhaps you are
not aware, but the FBI and CIA both claim that the torture was not
effective and only slowed down the process of getting good intel out of
them.

The torture was introduced by contractors who had No experience with
interrogation.

Not torturing is nothing like giving a condo in Miami.