Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default A Modern Faucet Experience

"Wilfred Xavier Pickles" wrote in message

Those faucets have the same guts inside as they did 20 years ago when you
bought your previous faucet.

But they don't use "compression" valves anymore?

Who cares what they use? Moen faucets work, and so do Deltas, according to
people here who are happy with them.

Does anybody know if all these "4 Hole Application" faucets are
8 " center of hot to center of cold?

The Moen web site has literature online for all their models so you can
check these things before buying.

Are (absolutely) -all- the Moens OK? I almost bought a Moen Castleby 7905
on Ebay this morn for about $45+10.

Do you live in or near a big enough town where you could find a plumbing
supply store by doing a google search using your town's name and the words
"yellow pages"? When I bought my last Moen, a specialty store was $20
cheaper than Home Depot and $10 cheaper than an eBay vendor.