Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Granite Countertop /\/\/\/ crack /\/\/\/\/\/ ???

"olddog" wrote in message

"olddog" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"olddog" wrote in message

wrote in message
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is likely an indication of an upcoming earth quake. It's a
fault
line. Report this impending disaster to your local government
officials and tell them to prepare for a top knotch earthquake
during
the next 72 hours.

Dont bother trying to get the installers to come. They already
took
your money and left for their Paris vacation. Besides that, by the
time they could arrive, your home will be destroyed by the
earthquake
and you could be dead from the counter falling on your skull.

If by chance you and your home do survive, rest assurred that in a
few
years from now, granite will be out of style, and formica will be
back
in style, and you'll be sending that granite countertop off to some
landfill, or else you'll be the laughing stock of the neighborhood
for
not adhering to the latest trends in home repair.

By the way, if you were to die in the quake, God will still allow
you
into heaven despite being the owner of this fracture. (but only if
you
learn to keep your dick in your pants).

LM

Funny.

Another useless piece of info:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4292754.shtml

od

Why do you believe the information is useless?

Actually, I'm using this to keep my wife from buying granite. I'm
happy with my Formica counters.

Could there really be enough granite in a counter to produce enough
radon to be dangerous?

Yes, especially if you think about it harder.

So "thinking" produces radon?

You must be radioactive.

od

Case closed. You're an idiot.

Case closed....TROLL.

Have a nice day! :-)

Think harder about how a countertop is used.

Clue: Human anatomy