Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kevin Miller[_2_] Kevin Miller[_2_] is offline

Default Utah Symposium, a few photos

Ralph E Lindberg wrote:
http://www.ralphandellen.us/Wood/Utah%20Symposium/

Thanks Ralph. Wish I could have been there. Always a lot of fun. I
went to the Utah show once, in '97. Had a great time, met Fred Holder
and enjoyed shooting the breeze with him in the dorms after hours.
Shook Raffan's hand. Unfortunately any talent that rubbed off washed
down the drain when I went to the washroom. Sigh. g

Finials have always been a challenge for me. I think a Cindy Drozda
class will be in order the next time I get to a symposium!

Post some more if you get the chance - and make 'em a bit bigger if you
can...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller