Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Blue Tooth home phone

On May 22, 9:54*am, Kyle wrote:
On May 21, 11:20*am, ransley wrote:

Several companies sell home phone systems that can I believe use your
cell phone to make and take calls. Anybody know if these work well. It
would be nice to have a desk phone that uses your cell. I saw an ATT
ad.

I'm not sure I understand your need. You want a phone set that will
make calls through another phone? Why not just use that phone to make
the calls?

Its just a landline phone with cordless handsets that can also be
programed so you can use your Cell provider, through Bluetooth ,
through your cellphone. So if you are charging the cell phone in one
room you can still answer and make cell calls with the handsets in
other rooms. Or you dont need to carry your Cell on you to use it
around home. I think Vtech said something like 12 BlueTooth cell
phones can be programmed in. I get tired of having to be sure my cell
is always nearby and not near discharged, this is just your regular
cordless, that also controls your Cell. I dont think you would even
need a Landline to use it , as I am thinking. Vtech, GE, Att,
Panasonic all have Blue Tooth, land line, cordless systems now, and
they are priced fairly cheap. I just googled, Blue Tooth Home Phones