Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pheeh.zero@gmail.com is offline

Default Blue Tooth home phone

On May 22, 7:21*am, bob haller wrote:
On May 22, 3:44 am, in2dadark wrote:

On May 21, 11:20 am, ransley wrote:

Several companies sell home phone systems that can I believe use your
cell phone to make and take calls. Anybody know if these work well. It
would be nice to have a desk phone that uses your cell. I saw an ATT
ad.

If you have cable internet Ooma is a great VOIP. No monthly bills
after you buy the unit..

I question any need for a home phone these days..........

OP's question is about a product that can be used with or without a
landline and I believe they handle 2 cell phones.
From what I know...you have to find out if your carrier is compatible.
(I don't think it is strictly a BT issue)