Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] Aziz@sharri.com is offline

Default Easiyo Low Fat Pack

List Price:$55.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001PLDWKS
Best price found: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001PLDWKS

I first became aware of Easiyo yogurt while visiting family in Australia where you can purchase it in any grocery store. When I returned home I searched around and found it on Amazon.Just made my first batch of yogurt last night, and had it for breakfast this morning...so easy and so delicious! Better than electric models I have owned, easier and better texture yogurt. Ordered 4 more sachets today; I love it!"
Easiyo Low Fat Pack is ideal for adults who are watching their waistlines or on a restricted fat diet. It comes with 6 sachets of Easiyo Low Fat Yogurt Bases (Low Fat Berries, Low Fat Vanilla, Low Fat Greek, Skimmers and 2x Reduced Fat) and an Easiyo Yogurt Maker (white). With less than 2% of fat per 8oz serving, you do not have to sacrifice taste with Easiyo yogurt.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Easiyo Low Fat Greek Yogurt Base and Culture, 6-Ounce:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001MKOVCK