Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default TV DAEWOO 21T1ST chasis CP380 - tweet tweet....

On 13 mayo, 23:14, Franc Zabkar wrote:
It might also be worth seeing what optocoupler I804 is doing to the
Inhibit pin of the SMPS regulator IC.

i've since discovered there is no opto fitted on this set!

The HR Diemen equivalent for both the 1142.5057 and the 1142.5077 is
an HR 7880:http://www.hrdiemen.es/products/inde...chema&filename...

yeah, I checked that too, so the transformer seems OK.

I ordered a TDA 8138 but ended up with a TDA8138A, which is a
different package, so will have to wait for the right one. Meanwhile,
I changed a couple of tired looking 25v caps near it, and desoldered
also the regulator KA 7808 (i803 -under normal conditions this
produces 8v.) but things didn't improve. will take a look at the 5v
cct and resistors you mention.
-B