Posted to alt.home.repair
Pologirl Pologirl is offline

Default Cement slab, creative uses

rmorton wrote:
Not any creative ideas for use but you can move it quite easily any
where you desire by using 2 inch up PVC pipe underneath the slab as
rollers since you have it released from the ground.

I know how to move heavy objects on rollers, and I have sufficient
winches and chains and even anchor points. Unfortunately, the route
to where I'd most like to move the slab is obstructed by a garden wall
and some trees. Getting over the wall requires taking apart some of
the wall and building a rubble "ramp"; getting past the trees
requires rotating the slab about 90 degrees. All doable, with
effort. Also, I would need to round up several more pry bars and
helpers. Hey ... I just remembered I know a boy scout troop leader!

Pologirl