Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Delta Kitchen Faucet/Sprayer Problem

DemoDisk wrote:
Hi, all;

I've gotten good answers here before, but I haven't posted in a long
time.

This one should be easy -- We installed a Delta combination kitchen
faucet/sprayer a while back, and for months it worked perfectly.
When I used the sprayer, the tap would stop completely and divert the
flow entirely to the sprayer.

Not any more; now the tap stays on at reduced flow and the force of
the sprayer is much less.

Can someone tell me what caused the change in the way the Delta works
and how I can fix it? It has to be a problem nearly everyone
experienced sometime.

Thanks,
JPM

Stick your thumb in the faucet for a moment: the spray goes full force and
remains that way until you let go.